Vegan Fried Rice Recipe [Oil-Free]
#Vegan #Fried #Rice #Recipe [#Oil-#Free]


Cheap, easy and herbal - this recipe is the epitome of this blog.

Additionally, if you focus on reducing or eliminating the oil from your diet, you will enjoy this vegan fried rice recipe.

What I really like about this “fried” rice recipe is that there are no hard and fast rules on how to load your rice. All vegetables are welcome. I usually use a fried rice recipe when I have vegetables that I really need to use before they go bad, for example, for a hearty soup, stew, or pasta recipe.

Well, let's be realistic: the oil gives a lot of taste. I'll be the first to raise my hand on that one. But there are ways to cook without it if you don't want to, or just on a vegan diet.
Quick tips for cooking without oil:

    Replace the oil with water.
    Use a small amount of water at a time. We don't boil stuff. We just provide some lubrication between the pan and the food.
    Small amount = about a tablespoon at a time.
    Stir the food often.
    Don't be afraid to let food stick or brown (don't burn) when cooking with water. This will bring out more flavor.
    Use a non-stick pan.