Easy Vegetable Lasagna Recipe – Gluten Free
#Easy #Vegetable #Lasagna #Recipe – #Gluten #Free


You will fall in love with this gluten-free vegetable lasagna! It's the perfect way to incorporate fresh produce into a meal with a dish that your family will beg you to prepare over and over again. I used gluten-free noodles, but whole grain or conventional pasta will work perfectly if your family doesn't avoid gluten. There is really nothing better than this easy vegetable lasagna recipe.

This easy vegetable lasagna recipe is perfect for a weekday night!


There is much to love this time of year in Florida! One of my favorite things is to hit the farmers' markets.

There are so many great products to taste!

My kids are pretty good and will let me hang around without complaining. (The boys are great for carrying my finds without complaining.)

It may be because they know I get excited when my fridge is full of freshness in the same way that some girls are aroused by new clothes.

(Or, maybe it's the homemade goodies stand where I always let them pick a treat. Yeah, probably the candy.)

For me, there is nothing better than creating a delicious family meal with fresh vegetables. The perfect example is this gluten-free vegetarian lasagna recipe.

I started putting vegetables in lasagna when the boys were little. At first they resisted the "green stuff", but over time they just accepted it. It was my secret weapon to get them to at least include SOME vegetables in their diet.


#veggie#lasagna