Dill Potato Salad
#Dill #Potato #Salad


Hi all!! Guess what?!!! 😀 I was cordially invited by a dear friend to participate in a fun “Secret Santa” type event for bloggers, just like the Secret Recipe Club which I do once a month! Michaela from "An Affair From The Heart" kindly invited a small group of us to come together and participate in a summer event making another blogger in the group's recipe! The names are all assigned secretly, so no one knows who they have until the "day of disclosure"! It's so much fun and it's a fantastic way to meet other bloggers and make and share one of their recipes! 😀

I was secretly assigned to Candi, from "The Devilish Dish", which is just a cute Oklahoma patootie .... ("Oooooooklahoma where the wind blows over the plains! ..." !! !!) Sorry , I could not resist! I always sing that when I hear "Oklahoma", and it always makes me smile! 😀


Details about this recipe, watch the video

#dill #potato #salad